Sunday, January 9, 2011

Make money online free

How to make money Online


Over the last little while I have tried many ways to "Get rich quick" or "Make money online free" There is one true way that I have been successful so far.


Google AdSense


Google AdSense is a tool by Google that allows you to be paid to advertise other peoples websites, now you might be thinking, "WHY ON EARTH WOULD I PROMOTE OTHER PEOPLE'S WEBSITE?" Well to answer that question, when people click on those ads that Google gives you to put on your website, you get a certain amount of money. This amount can be anywhere from 2 cents to 30 bucks a click. I have found that most often, by trying to judge about how much I make per click, I seem to make about $1.00 per click which is GREAT money. If you have website(s) that gets 5000 views a day, think if just 500 of those people click on one of the ads, there is anywhere from 50-2000 bucks you just made. Now you might have another question asking, "with random links on my site, how do I know that anyone will want to click on the ad?" well to answer that question, Google has done a great job developing this tool, and it in fact senses what your website is about and provides similar ads to you that have something to do with your website, So for example, if you had a website about: Making a website, you might get an ad that has a site that shows people how to get more web traffic to their website.


How to get more traffic to your site, which in turn means more money


There has been many things I have learned in the amount of time I have used AdSense. The first main thing I suggest is, make sure your content is your own, and it good and informative. For example, if you have a website about dogs, don't go to Wikipedia and search "Dogs" and copy and paste everything that comes up, you want people to want to return to your website for more. Another great thing I have used to increase my traffic is Social Media. For example, make a Youtube video series about whatever your website or blog is about and get people interested. In EVERY video make sure to mention your website and put it in your description box so it's easily found, the great thing about social media is you develop devoted viewers that most likely don't just view your information once, they're always back for more. I also suggest making a Facebook group, Twitter account, and My Space account. The more people that see you/your service the more people you have viewing your site, THE MORE MONEY YOU MAKE.

Feel Free to view my Facebook, Twitter, My Space, and Subscribe to my Youtube channel by going to the top right of this page and clicking on the links.

Thanks for Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Very good theme. Good site look and download. Well written contents. Thanks.I give you 10 stars!my site
    http://bani-pe-net-cum-sa-faci-bani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my website,visit us and find the daily tips and articles of how to make money online with us you can make 300$

    ReplyDelete